International H.O.G. No.
Primary Contact Number
Secondary Contact Number
1. I have read the Harley Owners Group® Local Chapter Charter and hereby agree to abide by it if I am accepted as a member of the Local Chapter. I recognise that while the Local Chapter may be affiliated with H.O.G. it remains a separate, independent entity responsible for its actions.
2. I agree that the Sponsoring Dealer, the Harley Owners Group and Harley-Davidson®, Inc. and my Local Chapter shall not be liable for any damage to property or any injury to persons including myself during any H.O.G. or H.O.G. Chapter activities even where the damage or injury is caused by negligence (except wilful neglect). I understand and agree that all Harley Owners Group members participate in activities at their own risk.
3. I understand that a condition of Local Chapter membership is to remain a current financial member of
H.O.G. International. I understand that if my International H.O.G. Membership lapses, then my local H.O.G. Chapter Membership is immediately cancelled and any balance on that Membership will be forfeited.
4. I agree that no 'German style' helmets are to be worn whilst participating in any Waikato H.O.G. Chapter riding activities.
5. I agree that no large 'back patch' will be displayed on my clothing whilst participating in any Waikato H.O.G. Chapter riding activities.
6. I accept and understand that I must hold a current appropriate motorcycle licence to participate in any Waikato H.O.G. Chapter riding activities.
7. I accept and understand I am responsible for any guest I bring to Chapter events and that I will ensure
they adhere to the Waikato H.O.G. Chapter rules. I also understand an appropriate standard of behaviour is expected.
8. I understand that all information that is contained within this registration form is for the sole use of the Waikato Harley Owners Group®, it will not be distributed or on sold to any interested parties.
9. I understand that all Waikato H.O.G Chapter correspondence is sent by email. If I do not have email facilities, I may request a hard copy of Waikato H.O.G Chapter correspondence by writing to the Waikato H.O.G Chapter Secretary, PO Box 27041, Hamilton 3257
I have read and understand the conditions above